AUTONOMY x FLEXIBILITY x IMPACT = US
Unlike other recruitment consultancies, we focus on forging long term relationships with customers, rather than just treating each job as a transaction. That’s why our consultants receive bonuses based on customer satisfaction rather than slavishly hitting KPIs.
It’s a life/work balance
Life at iMultiply
Joining iMultiply provides the opportunity to work in an ambitious and supportive environment, where there is a culture of shared success and reward plus a platform for progression.
As a valued team member and brand ambassador, you will be granted autonomy and responsibility for your own actions, but will also have regular access to management for mentoring and coaching.
We are a fun bunch of people, and throughout the year we organise social occasions to ensure all our team get a chance to relax together. For us the life/work balance is crucial, so we provide flexibility, give you your birthday off and shut-down over Christmas to let you spend time with your friends and family. We also encourage all of our team to get involved in supporting local charities by providing two paid days per year for you to give something back to the wider community. Many staff also act as mentors through our charity partner ProjectScotland.
If you are a positive individual with good listening skills and are interested in working in one of the country’s fastest-growing specialist recruitment consultancies, then we’d love to hear from you and chat about joining our team.
The good stuff
- Flexible working
- Clear commission structure
- Unlimited training budget
- Apple kit
- Private medical care
- Eye care
- Winter flu vaccination
- Paid sabbatical
- Experience days (see below)
- Quarterly award winners lunch
- Birthday off
- Buy & sell holidays
- Holiday incentives
- Christmas shut down
- Wellness fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer days
- Dress down
- Duvet days
& lots more…
And Now for Something Completely Different!
We are growing at a fast pace. As a result, we are currently looking to hire the following positions:
iMultiply is a specialist accountancy & finance recruitment consultancy with offices in Glasgow & Edinburgh. Due to our continued growth, we are keen to speak to recruitment consultants for multiple locations, who want to reap the rewards of their hard work, develop their career, work with a friendly and supportive team and enjoy coming to work each day.
We are looking for people that:
- Love recruitment
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Thrive in an autonomous environment
- Have new ideas – we love innovation!
- Enjoy being part of a high-performing team
- Want to build new and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Desire to be recognised as the ‘go to person’ in their specialism
- Don’t want or need ‘managed’ but prefer to be coached, supported and mentored
- Interviewing candidates to gauge ability, skills, aspirations, suitability and culture fit for the companies we partner with
- Meeting with businesses to discuss our organisations working together, assessing their existing & future requirements while acting as a brand ambassador for iMultiply
- Account management of a portfolio of clients ranging from 3rd sector organisations and SME’s to FTSE 100 companies
- Calling businesses to introduce iMultiply and the range of services we can provide
- Designing campaigns to attract the highest calibre of candidates available on the market place
- Taking a consultative approach to ensure iMultiply deliver a first class service to employers and candidates at all time
Successful applicants will have the following experience:
- A background in recruitment, new business development or business to business sales
- The drive to succeed and grow the business
- A focus on building long term relationships
- The ability to be persuasive without coercion and think beyond the obvious
If you are interested in developing your career and joining our dynamic team, please get in touch with your CV and an appropriate covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org