YOU x US x NEW RECRUIT = EVEN BETTER TEAM
iMultiply’s approach to recruitment is unique. We measure our team’s performance against the satisfaction ratings of our customers, this means they are incentivised not just to place candidates but to ensure you are thrilled with our service. Our financial recruitment consultancy provides both.
What Makes Us Unique?
- We are the only specialist accountancy & finance recruitment firm in Scotland that can help from entry-level to board level
- Client relationships matter as much as the numbers
- Our team are measured on customer satisfaction, not just fees earned
- We’re in touch with candidates not registered with anyone else, and not actively looking
- We regularly work with many of Scotland’s best companies
- We’ve got an experienced and passionate team ready to help
- Entrepreneurial and founder-led – agile to your needs
- Whenever someone gets a job through iMultiply, we donate a percentage of our fee to charity.
- Award-winning customer experience
Find the Right Fit
Who Should You Speak To?
Head of Public Practice
Specialists in Accountancy Practice Recruitment, our team work with candidates from Part Qualified to Senior Roles, from small firms to Big Four.
Get in touch with Alex HERE.
Recruitment with a twist
Why use iMultiply
Most employers that we work with are looking for a ‘different’ type of financial recruitment consultancy. We’re unique in that we compensate our consultants based on client satisfaction. Which means we always listen closely to your needs for the best possible outcomes.
Our long-standing position as the ‘go-to’ for multinationals, entrepreneurial and owner-managed organisations means we really get to know our customers and above all we find the right fit.
Engagement is important to us and our unique customer feedback system consistently reports that over nine out of ten employers and individuals who have worked with us confirm that they would happily do so again.
Our network is strong. As a result, we can tap into the passive candidate universe that can’t be accessed by traditional recruitment methods alone. It also means we can provide valuable market intelligence which can be used for benchmarking or other recruitment challenges you might be having.
Why not just say ‘hello’? We won’t bite and we always respect your inbox. So why not get in touch with our financial recruitment team today?
a solution for you
Explore our Specialisms
Jobs in the Spotlight
Our Jobs in the Spotlight offer employers:
- Increased visibility on our site and social media, leading to double the views compared to non-branded roles
- Opportunity to positively showcase and promote your business, improving brand awareness
- Improves the quality and relevance of applicants
- Increased interest from ‘passive’ candidates
- Five times the number of applications compared to non-spotlight roles
- iMultiply has a 99% success rate in filling jobs in the spotlight
Join our FD Space
Finance Directors in the Scottish SME space can struggle to find professional connections in the same situation as them. Since 2022, we have facilitated these connections by hosting events for SME Finance Directors across the Central Belt.
Speak to Kris Flanagan our MD, HERE, if you would like to come along to the next one.
NEWS AND ARTICLES
Thoughts from a Financial Recruitment Consultancy
There are some things in the working environment that are easier than others. For example, turning up on time everyday is easy! Trying to organise a Christmas Party that everyone will enjoy... impossible! Somewhere on that scale, probably towards the ‘difficult’ end...
How to spot mental health issues in your team (and what to do about it). Team wellbeing is a complex yet central part of what allows a business to succeed – and as a responsible employer, it’s also something that every business should take very seriously. But in this...
The Company: Bookspeed is a Scottish-based company that specialises in providing a variety of different retailers with tailored ranges of books to match their needs. The company was founded in 1986 by Annie Rhodes and Kingsley Dawsonand, while remaining a family-owned...
It's good to talk
Get in Touch