YOU x US x NEW RECRUIT = EVEN BETTER TEAM
iMultiply’s approach to recruitment is unique. We measure our team’s performance against the satisfaction ratings of our customers, this means they are incentivised not just to place candidates but to ensure you are thrilled with our service. Our financial recruitment consultancy provides both.
Recruitment with a twist
Why use iMultiply
Most employers that we work with are looking for a ‘different’ type of financial recruitment consultancy. We’re unique in that we compensate our consultants based on client satisfaction. Which means we always listen closely to your needs for the best possible outcomes.
Our long-standing position as the ‘go-to’ for multinationals, entrepreneurial and owner-managed organisations means we really get to know our customers and above all we find the right fit.
Engagement is important to us and our unique customer feedback system consistently reports that over nine out of ten employers and individuals who have worked with us confirm that they would happily do so again.
Our network is strong. As a result, we can tap into the passive candidate universe that can’t be accessed by traditional recruitment methods alone. It also means we can provide valuable market intelligence which can be used for benchmarking or other recruitment challenges you might be having.
Why not just say ‘hello’? We won’t bite and we always respect your inbox. So why not get in touch with our financial recruitment team today?
a solution for you
Explore our Specialisms
What Makes Us Unique?
- We are the only specialist accountancy & finance recruitment firm in Scotland that can help from entry-level to board level
- Client relationships matter as much as the numbers
- Our team are measured on customer satisfaction, not just fees earned
- We’re in touch with candidates not registered with anyone else, and not actively looking
- We regularly work with many of Scotland’s best companies
- We’ve got an experienced and passionate team ready to help
- Entrepreneurial and founder-led – agile to your needs
- Whenever someone gets a job through iMultiply, we support a young person to upskill through our charity partnerships with Project Scotland
- Award-winning customer experience
Jobs in the Spotlight
Our Jobs in the Spotlight offer employers:
- Increased visibility on our site and social media, leading to double the views compared to non-branded roles
- Opportunity to positively showcase and promote your business, improving brand awareness
- Improves the quality and relevance of applicants
- Increased interest from ‘passive’ candidates
- Five times the number of applications compared to non-spotlight roles
- iMultiply has a 99% success rate in filling jobs in the spotlight
NEWS AND ARTICLES
Thoughts from a Financial Recruitment Consultancy
The 'Kirsty Asks' series contains brief vodcasts where Kirsty asks a finance leader to share their recent challenges, learns and wisdom.finding this interesting? Why not share it with friends?[DISPLAY_ULTIMATE_SOCIAL_ICONS] Get in touchOur...
Following a recommendation, last week l signed up to James Clear’s weekly 3-2-1 email. It contains 3 ideas from James, 2 quotes from others and 1 question for you. James Clear is an author and speaker focused on habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. ...
Coronavirus hit Europe, we added it to iMultiply’s risk register and discussed it at a Board meeting early March, but we did not nearly predict the extent of its immediate impact on business. As COVID-19 cases hit the UK and we moved to remote working, I felt...